Tuesday, June 16

Hello Ohio!

Here I am half a mile past the border of Pennsylvania and Ohio. There was not even a sign to mention it, probably because I was ridding the bike trail that runs from New Castle to Lowellville.

This monday evening, this nice little town hosts a "typical american car show" as it was recommended to me by another bike rider: music from the 50's, food and drinks, and a gentle crowd walks thru the field paved with fancy cars.



Yet it was around around 7:00pm and I needed a place to camp. I checked with the local Police and they let me throw my tent on the field by the fire department: tonight I will sleep in Ohio.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed you have a fit with the fire department!
    I hope you will not need them...
    Have a nice trip in Ohio !

    Bises
    PP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife son and I met you along the trail near the Ohio boder. We spoke and then on our return we suggested you visit the car show in Lowellville. It looks as though you enjoyed the cars music and people. Best wishes to you for a safe and enjoyable passage.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message and don't forget to leave a clue so I know who you are... :-)