Sunday, June 21

Not just a park, an open church

In the center of Fort Wayne, Freiman square is both a square and a nice park, with a Calder sculpture on one end.



Yet on sunday morning, at around 10:30 am, it also becomes a church where Pastor Ron Bodendorf has been offering prayers, hot dogs and soda pops for 7 years. When I rode in, they were also putting away the equipment of a little band that had been playing.



Intriguing enough, I talked to Pastor Ron and some of his folks helping him. They offered me to share some food with them and, as he did it for this young man coming to him, Pastor Ron gave a word of prayer, wishing me a safe and sucessful trip to San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message and don't forget to leave a clue so I know who you are... :-)